Thursday, January 22, 2009

Picspam part the second

Now with added commentary! Because I know you bitches want to get in on this.

This is only really a small glimpse at what the Uni looks like, and mostly centered around the Media building where I'm at.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Still a lot of construction going on, as you can see.

Photobucket
But check out this view!

Photobucket
Part of the main building

Photobucket
Same again. I didn't really get a decent picture of the exterior 'cause I didn't think I could properly document how large it was. You'll just have to wait on that.

And the interior, this is what I mean by office building:
Photobucket

Photobucket
These scanner doors are freakin' everywhere

Photobucket
Corridor leading to the animation studio

And as for the studio itself, I tried making a panorama on my camera, but it turned out kind of crap.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
There's that freaky futuretech touchscreen whiteboard powerpoint dealie!

Photobucket
Our computomaters

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Orange is a bit of a mood-lifter from the rest of the prison/office building atmosphere.
If anyone can front an underground desk-graffiti society, its you, Toni! Make me proud!

anon said...

Holy monitors, Batman! That studio is huge! And so open! The life drawings on the wall seem out of place, though. Like, how parents put drawings on the fridge? Or maybe they're covering up paint spots or something. And it does look very office-y. Do you like that?

I really like the first photo of the stone and glass building, I like that style. It looks like a studio! I'm expecting there to be water coolers hanging out every once in a while.

Euthanasian said...

It DOES remind me of SFU!